Motor Vehicle Accident Claims

We are able to treat motor vehicle accident claims, provided your GP has referred you to a physiotherapist as part of your motor vehicle accident claim.

We will liaise with your doctor and the insurance company to work to relieve you of your pain and safely return you to work and your regular activities.